OUR SECTORAL STRENGTHS
OUR SECTORAL STRENGTHS THAT WE WILL ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Design, Engineering and Feasibility Studies
Expert project management focused on quality, cost efficiency, shorter lead times and product suitability. High quality rapid prototyping and functional testing. Design and value engineering methodology for production. Managing mass production processes from initial cut to final assembly and reporting.
High Capacity and Quality Production
- Ability to process different types of materials
- Steel, spring steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Titanium, copper and brass
- Plastic, acrylic glass and other materials
- Technological machinery that can process materials of different thicknesses up to 0.3-30 mm
- Broad manufacturing process capabilities
- Laser processing and marking on high-performance machines
- Robot-controlled combined punch benches capable of uninterrupted processing
- Pressing, embossing, forging and riveting
- MIG, MAG, WIG and electrode welding for different materials
- Hair straightening and stress relief
- Computer controlled Sheet metal bending and forming
- Surface treatments, polishing and polishing
- Electrostatic powder coating
- Chemical Surface coating and cathophoresis coating
- We assemble and sub-assemble individual components and complex modules.
- We deliver your OEM products fully assembled and quality tested.
Quality Control and Inspection
- We offer the highest quality service with our expert staff from design to production, assembly and delivery.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 accredited and maintain high quality standards throughout the manufacturing process with strict procedures.”
Packaging and Shipping
- We pack your products, which are ready for shipment, according to your standards so that they are not damaged until their destination.
- We develop optimum loading and layout solutions to keep logistics costs to a minimum.